Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Another long day!

Another day at LG Fashion Week has come to an end and man am I exhausted. Tonight I went to see both Pink Tartan and Joe Fresh. Man where these shows busy, hot tickets of the week for sure! I managed to squeeze, literally squeeze into Pink Tartan, however was unable to get into Joe Fresh. That is how crazy busy the shows were this evening. I did watch the show on a monitor inside the tent being taped live as the show went on inside the Runway Tent. Not the same but still time unwasted.

Both shows were a huge hit with not only me but the both both audiences Rave reviews being mentioned as I walked though the tents. I will upload pictures from Pink Tartan tomorrow. Christina was fortunate enough to get into the Joe Fresh show so I will be uploading her pictures for you all to see once I have my hands on them.

I am quite excited to not have to wake up at 6am and not being on my feet for 14-16 hours. And I get to see my boyfriend tomorrow, I am so excited. It has been over a week! So it will be a nice and relaxing evening.

Check out my blog tomorrow for pictures and my entire experience. I am hoping I can get to sleep with this raging wind storm that is going on outside my windows. It is extremely loud and if it continues like this there is no way I am going to be able to have a good sleep :(

Wish me luck,
Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment