Thursday, October 20, 2011

Pink Tartan - LG Fashion Week

This show was absolutely packed.  It was crazy the amount of people crammed in the tents.  It was well worth it though.  Canadian designer Pink Tartan displayed their upcoming Spring 2012 Collection at LG Fashion Week.  The mix of fabrics, colours and textures were perfection.  Not a detail was spared while designing this collection.  I cant wait for it to be launched in stores so I can start shopping this collection.  I have my eyes on a couple of pieces.

Below are a couple of pictures taken during the show.  I apologize for the shots not being a crisp as they should be.  I will have to invest in a good camera for next Fashion Week.  Blackberry pictures just arent cutting it!



The crowd before and after the show... it was madness!







The proud designers taking their walk after a fantastic show!




No comments:

Post a Comment