Tuesday, October 18, 2011

So excited for tonight

Sorry I haven't blogged in a couple of days, my iPad is acting up and I haven't had access to a computer until now!

It is only hours away until LG Fashion Week and I can barely keep it together.  I am so excited to be seeing both the Mercedes-Benz Startup Runway Show and Jay Manuel Runway Show tonight with my good friend Christina.  I haven't been to a fashion show in a couple of years and it is going to be so nice to see the creative minds in person.  I will be sharing every detail with you all after the shows.  You can also follow me on twitter for up to the minute photos and details on both shows @rmrebecca.

Hope everyone is having a fabulous Tuesday!  Tomorrow is Hump Day which is always a good thing!

Until then,
Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment