Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Dinner at Nyood

Last night I went out for dinner with my good friend Christina to Nyood Restaurant on Queen St West.  Man it was delish!  Of course going to the new and very trendy restaurant I needed to dress to impress.  Once I decided what I was wearing I then had to figure out what I was going to eat.  Their menu made it so hard to choose and chatting with my girlfriend didnt make the decision any easier or quicker.  We finally decided on what to order and I was definitely not dissapointed.  We ordered to share the Sicilian Eggplant and BC Crab Cakes as our appitizers and for my main meal I enjoyed the Wasabi Pea Crusted Halibut.  Wow, all the food was amazing, not to mention the drinks were awesome too!  This restaurant is definitely a must go to and I will be returning soon to enjoy more of what they have to offer.  Nyood is perfect for a date night or a night out with the girls :)

Dress - Nasty Gal, Belt - BCBG, Tights - Hue, Necklaces - Lady Mosquito, Shoes - Shoedazzle, Braclets - Tiffany and Co., Watch - Michael Kors

Check our Nyood's website for Menu, Location and Hours at www.nyood.ca

Happy Eating :)

No comments:

Post a Comment