Sunday, November 20, 2011

Friday's Outfit

Friday's Trend  - Menswear and Snake Print

Top - Nasty Gal, Trousers - Gap, Shoes - Shoedazzle, Necklace and Bracelets - Tiffany and Co., Watch - Michael Kors


I always want to be comfy on Friday's, I dont know if it has something to do with it being the end of the week or being tired.  However, I wanted to spice up my "Casual Friday" outfit with these Snake Print wedges from Shoedazzle.  Not only are they sky high and super comfy, they are also following right on trend with this Snake Print craze hitting both international runways and the streets of every city worldwide.  Whether being worn in clothing, accessories or "head to toe" it is definitely a trend that is unavoidable!  Since staying with the comfy feel, I thought that these grey men's inspired troused from the Gap were a perfect fit.  Since they are a looser fit and such a soft cotton they are ideal when it comes to stylish comfort!  Pairing it with a cotton, cut out detailed top made the look have a touch of femininity and fun.  I kept the accessories simple, staying with the comfy, effortless look of this outfit.  I even wore my men's inspired Michael Kors watch to keep with the overall trend.  Every detail counts :)

A new week is coming up, which means new outfits and experiments.  With winter coming and the weather drastically dropping in temp. more layering is necessary!  Hats, scarves, mittens and ear muffs necessary!

Since winter is just around the corner it is that time, buying a new winter coat.  What kind of winter coat should I purchase this year?  I live Downtown Toronto and do not have a car, meaning I take the TTC everywhere.  I need something warm and comfy but yet still being stylish.  Leave your comments below, any help/suggestions are welcome and appricated.

No comments:

Post a Comment