Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Monday's Outfit

Monday's Trend - Jewel Tones

Dress - Anthropologie, Tights - Hue, Boots - Aldo, Belt - Danier, Necklace and Bracelets - Tiffany and Co., Watch 0 Michael Kors

After a long, yet fun, weekend of working, bowling and spending time with friends.  Monday came and I was in no mood to be getting up early for work.  I needed to be sure my outfit was professional, yet comfy.  I decided to wear this purple coloured cotton dress that I purchased at Anthropologie a number of years ago, black opaque tights and my black knee high boots.  I added a little bit of interest by adding a grey waist belt with stud detailing.

This outfit definitely got me through another long Monday at the office, yet still being very stylish and put together.  What are your Monday outfit tips.  Let's be honest, I know I am not the only one that dreads the early Monday morning wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment