Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Monday's Outfit

Monday's Trend - Fur Vest

Blouse - Wilfred, Jeggings - Target, Pumps - Aldo, Fur Vest - Boutique in NYC, Necklace and Bracelets - Tiffany and Co., Watch - Michael Kors

My favorite vest this season is my Fur Vest that I purchased in a random boutique in Soho in NYC, October of 2010.  I remember purchasing this vest because it was only $25 and was super cute, not knowing when or if I would ever wear it.  It was a chance I took and am happy with the result.  I paired it was a patterned silk blouse that is very lightweight, not to add unnecessary bulk, and simple black jeggings.  You cant go wrong with this outfit, it is great for work or play.

What do you guys think of statment fur vests?  Have you picked yours up yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment