Monday, November 28, 2011

My First Christmas Tree in my New Condo

I have been stressing for some time now where I am going to put my Christmas Tree.  Well after buying the tree stump below from West Elm last week, I no longer needed to stress!!  It is the perfect spot and size to home my tree for the next month :)

Continuing my obsession with Owls, I of course had to have owl orniments and one would not be enough!  Three is more like it.  I also wanted to stay within the forest theme I have going on in this corner of my condo so I purchased some other animal orniments.  I am loving my tree and cant wait to start seeing some present appear under the tree for me :) hehe!





I am thinking of getting some more orniments... what do you all think?? And I forsure need lights!

No comments:

Post a Comment