Sunday, November 20, 2011

My Saturday Night

What I love most about weekends is spending time with friends and having fun!  My most favorite weekend adventure is bowling.  And when I say adventure, I mean it!!  There is never a boring moment with my friends and I when we go bowling together.  Cosmic Bowling on a Friday/Saturday is the best.  Waiting until after 10:30pm to hit the lanes and experience glow and the dark bowling.  It is the ultimate bowling experience.  I by no means am a good bowler or even close to hitting a score of 100 in one game, however it is just an amazing way to have some competitive fun with your friends and do something different then the usual weekend bar night.


How did you spend you Friday and Saturday night?  Share your fun weekend plans below.  

No comments:

Post a Comment