Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Tuesday's Outfit

Tuesday's Trend - Mixing Prints

Blouse - Wilfred, Shorts - H&M, Tights - Club Monaco, Watch - Micheal Kors

While sitting at home last night I had a fantastic idea to post my daily outfits.  Whether it be for work, play or anything inbetween.  I thought sharing my personal style may inspire some of you with outfits ideas or stores to shop at.

Above is what I wore to work yesterday, I love mixing trendy and business appropriate clothes together.  Pairing these Black shorts with patterned opaque tights really makes it not only work appropriate but also Fall appropriate.  I also love mixing patterns and textures, as you can see above with my blouse and tights.  This really creates depth and interest to the overall look of your outfit.  I paired my outfit with a pair of Black Brogues from Topshop, keeping my outfit still professional and polished.

No comments:

Post a Comment