Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Versace for H and M



Saturday November 18th 2011 cannot come quick enough. Versace's Collection for H and M is finally being launched.  Definitely something that I cannot miss!  My good friend Christina and I will be lining up and waiting to be one of the first people to get the chance to shop the collection at the H and M location in The Toronto Eaton's Centre.  The collection is also being launched at the H and M locations at Yorkdale and on Queen St. in Toronto.

Versace, being such a huge designer has teamed up with H and M to create a collection that is affordable yet still a reflection of the Versace Brand.  This 31 piece collection has both men and women's apparal, accessories, home decor and shoes.

Below are my must have items from this collection.

    

The best part is that the entire collection is all priced under $349, which for designer fashions is uber reasonable!

So while all of you are sleeping in and enjoying your relaxing Saturday, think of me and the craziness I will be going through.  It is totally going to be worth it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment