Monday, April 09, 2012

Brightly Printed Sundress

During our second last night out in San Juan, my mom and I decided to get out of our Resort and check out some of the more local restaurants in the area. There just so happened to be a Puerto Rican influenced Mexican restaurant literally right beside out Resort and we couldn't resist checking out what they served.  Typical Mexican Cuisine with a twist of traditional Puerto Rican flavors and ingredients proved to be the perfect mixture and great choice for dinner.  Of course I had a traditional Margarita on the Rocks, Patron Tequila and all... which as delish and for dinner I had a Plantain (Banana like veggie/fruit) burrito! And man oh man was it good.  With my trip coming to an end, I thought it was the perfect time to wear this brightly coloured sundress, worn with a tan is perfection! 
What I wore: Dress Nanette Lepore, Sandals - Michael Kors, Clutch - Henri Bendel and  Jewellery - Portugal and Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment