Monday, November 11, 2013

Friday #OOTD

After a long busy week at work I was so excited that the weekend was finally here.  I spent Friday night with two of my besties at Grand Electric in Toronto enjoying some tacos and margaritas.  Since the restaurant is in West Queen West I wanted to be dressy but with a cool edge and I thought this Italian Lambskin peplum top would be the perfect choice.  I kept things casual with dark skinnies, a giraffe cardigan, over-sized flower statement necklace, gold and crystal black booties, and layered silver beaded bracelets.  Lightly curled hair, a pink lip, and black lined eyes were the perfect finishing touches for girls night out!
Top: Danier Leather / Jeans: Seven for All Mankind / Cardigan: Anthropologie / Booties: Shoe Dazzle / Necklace: Tristan / Bracelets: Tiffany and Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment