Monday, November 18, 2013

Friday #OOTD

What is the perfect casual Friday look... well my Canadian Tuxedo obviously.  I am loving this mixing denim trend that's been all over the runways and streets of some of fashions most important cities.  You may be thinking that this trend has been around for sometime and that I'm just catching on to it now... and the answer is yes.  I never really got into it, until seeing so many of my fellow fashionistas at World MasterCard Fashion Week rocking this trend.  I paired my favourite dark skinny jeans with a button up light chambray shirt, black suede pumps, a chunky beaded floral statement necklace, layered silver beaded bracelets, silver boyfriend watch, high bun, kohl rimmed eyes, and a bright pink lip.  What a perfect way to end the work week and start the weekend.
Shirt: Wilfred / Jeans: 7 for All Mankind / Pumps: Aldo Shoes / Necklace: Tristan / Watch: Michael Kors / Bracelets: Tiffany and Co. / Lipstick: Milani Flamingo Pose

No comments:

Post a Comment