Monday, November 04, 2013

Monday #OOTD

Happy Monday loves!  I woke up refreshed and ready to start the work week this morning, since I had an extremely relaxing weekend of shopping and catching up on some much needed sleep.  The weather in Toronto is getting chilly, Winter is definitely on its way, so I needed to get my Winter jacket into the Dry Cleaners before the weather stays consistently cold.  This week may be our last mild weather until Winter is here to stay for the next few months.  Since I am still wearing my Fall leather jacket I needed to wear warm layers for my commute to and from work.  I decided to wear one of my new purchases, a cashew coloured draped chunky knit sweater layered over a black tank top and black leggings.  I accessorised with a leopard print skinny waist belt, silver boyfriend watch, layered silver beaded bracelets, black and leopard heeled booties, curled hair, black lined eyes, and pink-nude lipstick.
Sweater: Anthropologie / Leggings: LuluLemon / Tank: Aritzia / Belt: Wilfred / Booties: Aldo Shoes / Watch: Michael Kors / Bracelets: Tiffany & Co. / Lipstick: YSL Rouge Pur 24

No comments:

Post a Comment