Thursday, November 14, 2013

Thursday #OOTD

Black on black on black.  As you all know I don't tend to wear a lot of black.  I find it rather harsh and I think colours are more fun to play with.  But together I woke up and wanted to experiment with an all black look.  I decided to pair this cashmere and wool oversize draped sweater with black leggings, black tank top layered underneath, and simple silver jewellery.  However, my statement piece of this outfit was also my favourite.  I am in love with this grey beaded metallic waist belt that I bought a while  back to match with a specific outfit, my ivory full tulle skirt to be exact, but thought I should wear it with my everyday clothes as well.  This outfit truly was the definition of comfort meets fashion.
Sweater and Tank: Aritzia / Leggings: LuluLemon / Boots: Aldo Shoes / Necklace and Bracelets: Tiffany and Co. / Watch: Michael Kors / Belt: Anthropologie

No comments:

Post a Comment