Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Tuesday #OOTD

Jeeebus it was cold outside today in Toronto, I guess all I can say is that we're lucky downtown didn't get snow.  I know a lot of you out there did... I really don't think I'm ready for sub-zero temps and snow :(  However, I braved the cold in my white Canada Goose jacket, knit scarf, knit and fleece mittens, and knit headband layered over this oatmeal coloured wool/cashmere blend sweater with coral embroidered flowers, black Mixed Media (leather/fabric) leggings, black suede chunky heeled pumps, and my usual silver boyfriend watch, layered bracelets, and long pendent necklace.  For hair and makeup I quickly curled my straight do from yesterday, added some thick black liner, coral blush, a soft natural lip, and my favourite perfume, Sud du Pacifique - Vanilla Coco.  If the weather is like this tomorrow I think it calls for a Caramel Apple Spice from Starbucks, it's sooo good on freezing days!
Sweater: Anthropologie / Leggings: Danier Leather / Pumps: Aldo Shoes / Watch: Michael Kors / Bracelets and Necklace: Tiffany and Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment