Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Wednesday #OOTD

I brought a little Spring to my Hump Day today by incorporating bright colours into my outfit.  It has only been cold in Toronto for a couple of weeks now and I am already sick of the drab colours walking the streets and around the office, I needed some colour to cheer me up!  I bought this blouse in the summer because I LOVED the bead work and use of multiple colours and it was the perfect choice for my outfit today.  Since it is cold outside I opted to layer an aqua cardigan over top and paired them with black skinny dress pants.  A pair of patent black stilettos, silver boyfriend watch, silver layer bracelets and heart pendant necklace, black lined eyes, straight blow-out, and natural pink lip completed my Spring in Winter look.  Happy Hump Day :)
Trousers: H&M / Blouse: Anthropologie / Cardigan: Danier Leather / Necklace and Bracelets: Tiffany and Co. / Watch: Michael Kors / Pumps: Aldo Shoes 

No comments:

Post a Comment