Sunday, March 12, 2017

Mini Review: Bite Beauty Lip Pencil

 Meet the future of Pencil Lip Liners! Earlier last month I was one of the lucky Influenster's who got to test out Bite Beauty's new Pencil Lip Liners complimentary before they hit Sephora shelves. I was sent 2 out of the 20+ Collection to test out and I instantly fell in love with this product. The consistancy is like no other pencil liner, it is very creamy, making it apply smoothly and blend like a dream. I know, like me, you're probably confused, because it's still a pencil liner but the magic formula created by Bite Beauty has once again proven anything is possible in the beauty world when amazing ingredients are being used. I also need to mention the coverage, because, I'm sure you've guess it, it is also top notch. It's extremely opaque but is very lightweight, so your liner doesn't feel chunky and overly layered. It is just a dream product, whether paired with one of Bite's Amuse Bouche Lipsticks or another one of your favourite brands or lipsticks. You just can't go wrong with anything from Bite Beauty, and their new Lip Pencil is no exception!

Bite Beauty Lip Pencil #020 Beige Nude and #044 Rich Mahogany ($20 Each) c/o Influenster
Bite Beauty (Mini) Amuse Bouche Lipstick Honeycomb and Nori ($30 Each) c/o Influenster
*** NOTE: Don't forget to use your Ebates Account when shopping online at stores like Sephora, you'll get Cash Back on purchases you already love. If you haven't already signed up, click HERE to get started. You won't be disappointed, I promise! ***

No comments:

Post a Comment