Sunday, April 30, 2017

Book Review: "Silent Scream"

This book was twisted from the very start. "Silent Scream" by Angela Marsons is about numerous murders in a small town named Black Country that all end up being tied together by something that happened some 10+ years earlier. As D.I. Kim Stone works through the case, new and shocking evidence is discovered causing herself to sometimes end up in dangerous situations. If you are looking for a novel that keeps you on the edge of your seat and guessing who could be the killer, this is the novel for you. Also, Angela Marsons has 3/4 other novels featuring D.I. Kim Stone, if you have read any of the other ones please let me know in the comments below.
NOTE: I purchase all my E-Books from Kobo and always use my Ebates account to get Cash Back from my purchases! Be sure to sign up for Ebates by clicking HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment