Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Depotting the Boxycharm X Pür 12 Eyeshadow Palette

Finally my March 2018 Boxycharm has arrived - I have been waiting patiently ever since I received my Shipping Email earlier this month. I was super excited to receive the Boxycharm X Pür 12 Eyeshadow Palette and add some neutral, peach, and pink eyeshadows to my collection. After the massive declutter I did earlier this month I have been loving my minimal Makeup Collection and how little space it takes up, therefore I decided to continue the saving space trend and Depot this palette, adding the shadows to an existing Z-Palette. I'm sure there's more of you out there wanting to Depot but, like me, couldn't find any tutorials online! Well look no further, below are Step-by-Step Instructions on how to easily, quickly. and successfully Depot the Boxycharm X Pür 12 Eyeshadow Palette without the use of any tools or heat. All you need is the palette (duh), your hands, a magnetic eyeshadow palette, and the magnetic metal stickers.

Step #1
Gently peel the cardboard eyeshadow box-like tray from the palette "cover". You will have to remove the eyeshadow names to get to the other layers of cardboard, just don't do what I did and make sure to take a picture or write down the eyeshadow names before ripping it off.

Step #2
Start to rip off the layers of cardboard until you feel as though you could remove the last layer with the eyeshadows on it. Be careful while doing this, as you don't want to bend and potentially break the eyeshadows. I used my thumb and gently wiggled the cardboard around the eyeshadows.

Step #3

(Left to Right: Purfect, Nakey, Belle, Squad, Charmer, Bae, ATL, and Alliance)
The eyeshadows are lightly glued to the cardboard making it easy to remove. I simply used my fingers to gently peel the glue away from the eyeshadow, and in most cases leaving the glue residue on the cardboard. I will note that I found the eyeshadows EXTREMELY dirty on the bottom, all of them had major eyeshadow fallout, so make sure to have something close by to wipe your hands and the bottom of the eyeshadows with. Once removed and cleaned take one of your magnetic metal stickers, stick to the bottom of the eyeshadow, and put in your magnetic eyeshadow palette.


And voila, you're done!
Now the fun part... time to play!

No comments:

Post a Comment