Monday, March 12, 2018

What's In My Everyday Make-Up Bag??

It takes a lot of steps to look like you're not wearing a full face of makeup and with the "au natural" trend being all the rage right now I thought I'd share with you What's In My Everyday Makeup Bag. However, I will admit for someone who's completely content with a coat or two of mascara and some blush, I was quite surprised with the amount of products I use to achieve said look. I have tried to link as many products as possible below, however some were limited edition and are no longer available, as well as their price and a short description for your reference. Now I challenge you to share with me What's In Your Everyday Makeup Bag. Be sure to leave me a comment below with your must have/holy grail products when going "au natural".
(from TOP LEFT down to BOTTOM RIGHT - ❌ Won't Repurchase)
1. NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Crème Brûlée ($37) - I love using this under my eyes to fill in wrinkles, brighten, and make dark circles disappear. 
2. NARS Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base Mini ($33 Full Size) - Holds my eyeshadow on all day, however because it's a more liquidy formula I find takes longer to dry down on the lid.
3. Make Up For Ever Aqua XL Waterproof Eyeliner M-10 Mini ($25 Full Size) - A great option if you are looking for a creamy eyeliner pencil formula that is water and smudge proof. 
4. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel Clear ($29) - Finishing step after I fill in my brows. This specific clear gel is not my fav; the sample/point perk was sooo much better than the full sized. Way too much product comes out therefore it is goopy, and dries crusty.
5. Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara Black ($30) - Holy grail! Great for length, volume, and curl. It's a thicker mascara, not clumpy though, that gives a dramatic effect without falsies or 10 coats. 
6. Diorshow Maximizer 3D Triple Volume Plumping Lash Primer ($37) - I literally cannot do my mascara without using this primer first. If you ask me it makes all the difference in the world.
7. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Whiz Dark Brown ($27) - All time favourite eyebrow pencil.
8. Sephora Collection Synthetic Complexion Powder 43 Brush - Blush brush.
9. SLMissGlam L01 Powder Plush  Brush ($69.99 USD Set) - Loose powder brush.
10. SLMissGlam L03 Tapered Highlight Brush ($69.99 USD Set) - Blush blending brush.
11. Luxie 512 Small Contouring Brush ($20.49) - Contour blending brush.
12. Luxie 660 Precision Foundation  Brush ($29.46) - Under eye setting and highlight brush.
13. Sephora Collection Angled Synthetic Blush 130 Brush - Contour/Bronzer brush.
14. Cuticle Clipper, Pencil Sharpener, Nail Clipper, Make-Up Brush Silicone Cleaner, and Tweezerman Tweezers - I can't go anywhere without the comfort of knowing I have all these tools.
15. Sephora Collection Cleansing Brush Wipes - Great for on the go and travelling. You never know when you'll need to clean a brush or two.
16. Sephora Collection Total Coverage Sponge ($15) - Great BeautyBlender alternative. I also use this sponge dry to help blend out my contour and blush.
17. Stila Custom Color Blush Pink - An oldie but a goodie, and currently in my Project Pan. Love wearing this daily or building it up for a night on the town. 
18. City Color HD Loose Powder Mini ($15.57 Full Size) - Obviously used to set my foundation, however on a daily basis I use this over top of my moisturizer. It helps keep my skin hydrated but at the same time matte. Also allows me to apply my bronzer, blush, and highlight flawlessly.
19. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Volume 3 - Currently I am loving this as my blush (bottom right) and cheek highlight (top middle).
20. Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Bronzer Park Ave Princess Mini ($38 Full Size) - I love this as my contour. I use it on my cheek bones and in my hairline.
21. Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer Mini ($44 Full Size) - Used when wearing foundation or under my concealer on a long makeup wearing day.
22. Tarte Ladies Who Lash Perfect Eyelash Curler - I can't live without my lash curler. 
23. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder Dim Light ($55) - I use this to set my under eyes, giving me the perfect amount of glow. Also a part of my Project Pan.

No comments:

Post a Comment